- November 2, 2018
- Posted by: Mukul
- Category: Blog
Still Thinking!!!!!!!! What are the reasons behind the rejection of the Canada Permanent Residency (PR) status?
Canada is amongst the most prolific countries to migrate to with the premium quality of living, good infrastructure and one of the best medical and health facilities available in the world. It is the dreamland of most of the people and provides lucrative opportunities to settle with the family. There are social programs, which can make the stay in Canada highly favourable for elderly and children and the growth prospects in the professional arena for the skilled candidates are also infinite.
If you are thinking to settle in Canada then the best way to migrate to Canada is with the Permanent Residency (PR) status of Canada which comes along with various social and cultural benefits of free healthcare, free education and the right to live, study and work in Canada among several other advantages.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR THE Permanent Residency for CANADA?
Why are there difficulties with respect to attaining the Permanent Residency (PR) status of Canada?
The procedure for immigrating to Canada is fairly easy and simple but sometimes there is an encumbrance, due to which the application of the candidate gets rejected. In that case, the candidate needs to be vigilant and undertake the correct measures so that the application doesn’t get rejected and the possibility of immigrating to Canada is not lost even before the starting steps are taken by the applicant.
The basic reasons for rejection of the application of the candidate are –
- The unfinished filling of the Permanent Residency (PR) status application.
- Due to insufficient knowledge, filling in wrong details in the form.
- Due to the lack of updated information, not filing the form as per the latest rules and guidelines
- Sometimes the lawful language is real tough for the layman to understand and they might commit an error due to false understanding.
- The late submission of the form due to the inability to be aware of the upgrade timeline for form submission.
However, an applicant should not lose hope as there are steps that can be taken and a stress-free immigration to Canada can be achieved.
Some of the measures which must be implemented to avoid the rejection of the application are:
- The initial step in this respect is to hire a good and reputable immigration service.
- Keep in contact with the representation appointed to be aware of the latest timeline.
- Be truthful with your immigration consultancy to help them fill the proper details in your form.
- Always have confidence in the representation that is chosen from your end.
CHOOSE THE BEST IMMIGRATION SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY
The online filing of the Permanent Residency (PR) status of Canada has made it simpler for the applicants to hire an immigration consultancy service as the primary concerns now for the applicant can be track record and the supplementary services offered to the clients. After a proper study of the past performance, only a good Immigration service should be hired. Just remember it is the good quality that matters in the end. Hence, secondary issues like fee structure and geographical favourability of the immigration consultancy office should not be paid much attention towards while selection. An excellent immigration service can be from anywhere in the world.