- July 13, 2018
- Posted by: Harry
- Category: Blog
It is mandatory for all foreign students to acquire a student authority and visa before moving to study in Canada. A student should additionally meet the necessities of the Canadian Immigration Act and laws besides the requirements of the institutes applied to.
Here is how a qualified consultant at OneStep Consulting facilitates your application:
Step 1: Apply for Admission in College/University
To study in Canada, one must get an associate degree approval of admissions (offer letter) from an authorized education provider in Canada. To apply and submit the application for admission, you have to submit a couple of documents, as well as proof of your previous academics qualifications, proof of your English speaking ability and a copy of your passport. Wait till we facilitate the offer letter from your chosen Organisation.
Step 2: Pay Tuition Fee
After acceptance of offer letter, one needs to pay the educational cost as specified in the offer letter. This payment is created by International Wire Transfer and a receipt is issued upon receiving the fee. In order to lodge the Student visa application, you must have that receipt.
Step 3: Buy GIC (Guaranteed Investment Certificate)
Next, it is mandatory for a student to purchase a special bonded investment certificate (GIC) from any of the collaborating banks for the quantity of $ 10,200 CAD for the adjustment of the living expenses. Approx. $200 will be deducted because of the body charges of Bank and the Student receives $ 2000 on arrival in Canada. The balance $8000 are paid in 12 equal payouts as every month’s living expenses.
Step 4: Undertake Medicals
You will be required to undertake medicals from a specified medical facility approved by the Canadian government and a receipt is provided for the medicals undertaken, that is required after you apply for a visa. The written report is transferred to the visa workplace.
Step 5: Visa application
To successfully submit visa application following documents must be enclosed as per SDS Checklist:
- Visa form
- Original valid passport
- Family info form.
- An Acceptance Letter issued by the SDS academic institute in Canada.
- Use of Representative form (IMM 5476)
- Proof of English Proficiency check
- Academic Documents
- Receipt of Payment of Tuition fee
- Evidence of GIC purchase
- Student Questionnaire
- Medical, etc.
Step 6: Visa conclusion
Upon receiving the passport, one gets to comprehend the result of your Canadian student visa application.
Here is how we help you:
- We guide you to decide on a right institute and significant course to consider in Canada.
- We assist you in preparation and examination of Proof of English Proficiency check.
- We assist you in the entire application process and diligently follow your applications.
- We facilitate payment of your fee and furthermore in the buying GIC.
- Additionally, we’ll assist you to lodge your visa file and keep you updated on the progress of your application and upon confirmation, you’ll be able to collect your passport.
- At OneStep Consulting, we can assist you to organize your travel arrangements to start your new student life in Canada. Air ticketing, insurance, and exchange will all be organized on your behalf to create learning overseas easier and a once-in-a-life experience!